Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthday Whimsy

I couldnt believe when I reached for my Stampin' Up! Bordering Blue inkpad today, that I don't even own it yet! Sooo I am still gathering up my SU inkpad collection! I intended to use the Bordering Blue colour with the Sage Shadow but substituted Brocade Blue instead. It looks quite OK IRL!

The blue strip has been stamped with Stampin' Up! Fine Lace in the White Craft ink and the Chocolate Chip strip has Happy Birthday stamped in the same colour though you cannot see it in the picture. The cake was cut out and stuck with Dimensionals over the cake image which was stamped with Chocolate Chip. Glitter Glue was used to decorate the cake.

As I didnt have a matching ribbon, I used the white grosgrain and ran it through my Sage Shadow inkpad. It is going to be great to have so many more matching ribbons in our new catalogue as well as the lovely textured card which gives such a nice finish to cards.

Not long now until we can order from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. If anyone would like one, I can send you one for $10 plus postage. It is full of wonderful products plus dozens of excellent ideas for cards and projects. Please email me with any questions you may have or if you would like to order!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I love the colours Jean, and the set too. Great card. Fantastic.