Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A small one today



This ATC is what I made for a SuperLotto entry on an overseas ATC group. It was an open theme so easy peasy for me to think flowers LOL. I firstly used a rollagraph paint splatter wheel inked in Stampin' Up! Mustard on the vanilla background, then inked the flowers with markers and misted before stamping them. The SU French Script text is stamped in black and the wording Imagine is stamped on vellum.

The bee is from the SU set In Full Bloom and I have used embossing markers on him and glitter for his wings.



The Stampin' Up! vanilla cardstock is such a lovely card to work with. One of my friends wanted vanilla card that wasnt more of a yellow colour as many are, so I was happy when she reported that she loved her new Very Vanilla cardstock.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

It's lovely Jean. Very very nice. I too like the Very Vanilla cardstock.

Bethel of Bethania said...

Jean you have done a wonderful job of this ATC ... I'm looking forward to getting into them again soon ... luv ... B

Kylie said...

Beautiful Jean!