Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Friendship Blooms sample



This card will be my sample card for February to go on the bottom of my flyer for the Woolies notice board. I made it simple as it will go into the bin at the end of the month for sure, but at the same time wanted it to attract people to read the flyer! I adapted it from one of the sample cards in the SAB mini catty.

I dearly still hope to have a workshop at some stage this year even if it is a scrapping one LOL. Some more customers would be wonderful too but I know I am at a disadavantage because of living out of town. I will keep these flyers going and you just never know what they might bring!!

This card uses one of the sets from the Sale-a-bration catalogue which can be yours free when you put in a Stampin' Up! order of $100. This promotion runs until the end of February so if anyone wants to take advantage of it, please email me from anywhere in Australia and I will place your order for you. It will go directly to you and the orders are despatched really quickly which is great.

All supplies from Stampin' Up!

Card: Not Quite Navy, Green Galore, Cameo Coral and White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Green Galore and Cameo Coral
Stamps: Friendship Blooms, Warm Words

4 comments:

sophia landry said...

Those are really neat colors to put together! I would not have thought of that combination on my own but it looks awsome together. I really hope you get some great orders through celebration, I know its usualy harder when you live away from the larger population zones.
hugs
Sophie

Bethel of Bethania said...

Wonderful card Jean - that should grab some attention for you ... All the best with your flyer/campaign...

Leigh said...

Thought I'd commented on this card Jean. Sorry. I love it. Good on you for trying.

Karen said...

I really love this card Jean! You always do such a nice job of the brights together - it will be sure to grab someones attention thats for sure!

Karen
xo