Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Look Bethel!!!


I AM using my pretty paper!! Thank you to Jen Javorsky for the inspiration for this card. OK for anyone who looked here before, I have now made another card and like this way better!!
Jen's was such a nice soft peaceful card hence I was attracted to it. Really simple and quick to make too.

Here again, I have used some of the paper from the Holiday Thyme pack but what a contrast to the last card LOL!!

Card: SU Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, DS designer paper
Ink: Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Almost Amethyst. Encore Silver
Stamps: Hung Up on the Holidays, Holiday Sampler [retired] and All Year Cheer I [how I recommend this set to people - it has such great greeting stamps and I use it to death]
The border is one of a set of borders from Andstamps - a Queensland company!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love this one Jean!! Isnt that hung up on holidays set just so fun to use!! And to think I just by passed it in the catty!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

What a lovely and soft card. Nice colors, something else than the usual christmas colors. Well done.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Looks wonderful, Jean. Might just have to CASE it! I got the Holiday Thyme papers too and haven't used any yet :-) That means I have a truckload of cards to make!!

I was wondering if you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog?

Bethel of Bethania said...

Cheeky Girl ...but what a great looking card Jean ... wooh Christmas isn't too far away either, and by the looks of things we might have to buy you some more paper seeing your having to use it ... ha ha