Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another scrap page

I had some small strips of the DS Petals and Paisleys paper so decided to make up a 6 x 6 inch scrap page. I would much rather make girly pages and as I only have one grandaughter, she seems to be on most of my pages LOL. I really have fun doing pages but takes me forever to decide what to use and where.



As you can see, I just used strips of the paper and punched out tiny circles for the scalloped edge. The small letters are from a retired Stampin' Up! alphabet Brushstroke and I used the Spring Bouquet punch to punch the centres of the blue and mustard fabric flowers. The wee circle centres are punched out of the pink DS paper.



Card: Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and So Saffron

Ink: Really Rust

Stamps: Brushstroke [retired] and Typeset Alphabet Upper



If anyone wants to order this lovely paper pack, it is only available until the end of this month. It is just so pretty as is the Holiday Thyme paper pack which is only available now for a short while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh waw, that is so cute.

CreativSpirit said...

Lovely page Jean, what a gorgeous little girl, such beautiful eyes. I can see why you would want to do girlie pages with such a gorgeous subject.

Hugs,

Rob

Bethel of Bethania said...

Jean this is so gorgeous and isn't Bianca so pretty - big eyes lovely blonde hair ... now when I see that paper I'm feelin like I'd be needin it 2 ... B

Kim said...

Gorgeous page Jean!