Sunday, October 21, 2007

My twentieth card!



My twentieth of the pink cards I mean! I have twenty-five made now and am kind of getting fed up of the colour pink but all for a good cause.
This one uses a retired Stampin' Up! set Delight in Life - just another of my flower sets LOL.

I give credit for the design to Kimm Bennington-Thompson - I thought it was a very pretty idea.

Card: Stampin' Up! Rose Red and Pretty in Pink and the green is a non SU card
Ink: Rose Red and Pretty in Pink, Black
Stamps: Delight in Life [retired], Paisley [for the background] and Warmest Regards

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And this twentieth card is as all the others a true beauty.

Bethel of Bethania said...

Good on you Jean ... you are sure great at keeping at a project and I know it's all for a great cause... luv ... Bethel