Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Smile!!


Here I go with the brighter colours again and I wanted to use some of my SU Cool Caribbean card - love it. The white background piece has been stamped all over with SU Sweet Spot - sadly now retired. The green circles are just punched out circles with an eyelet in the centre.

Now I am going to make some pink cards - well at least until I run out of pink card - have to order a pack of it next week!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!

Card: Apricot Appeal, Cool Caribbean, Green Galore and Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore, Watercolour crayons and Black
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Sweet Spot [retired] and Simple Sayings II

4 comments:

Karen said...

Jean I totally love this one!! It just makes you smile when you look at it - exactly what a card should do!!!

Karen

Unknown said...

This is an adorable card!

Ila said...

I love this card!!...So Cute, Bright and Fun!!

sophia landry said...

Oh wow, this is such a fun card Jean! I just love these bright colors, and you have so many interesting textures and layers going on. Great card.