Thursday, August 30, 2007

In the Christmas Swing!


Not sure how you are supposed to display these type of cards - they are hard to take photos of!!! This is a swing card and there is actually a little penguin to the left of the reindeer! I have used the Stampin Around Wheel over the red card but you cannot see it in the picture.

Card: Real Red, Certainly Celery and Whisper White and watercolour paper
Inks: Real Red, Certainly Celery and Close to Cocoa and Black
Stamps: Sleigh Full of Toys, All Year Cheer I and the Stampin Around Wheel Rough around the Edges

4 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Another lovely card. I love how the snowflakes are stamped on the red paper. Cute image, and coloured so nice. What a lovely way to display the card. I, too, have difficulty displaying this style of card.

Karen said...

Crikey Jean - this is FANTASTIC - love the colours you have used!
I really must try one of these cards!!

Karen

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Jean
Wooh didn't this card work out great ... you did a wonderful job of it ... love that red c/s too... luv ... B

sophia landry said...

Oh that is such an adorable card! I need to try that one too when I get a free moment!