Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge #14



I should be doing other things but couldn't resist having a try at Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. You can see it here. Beate's blog is always really interesting and she has some great tutorials there as well. I am not sure how she finds the time to do all that she does!!

For this card, I used the following supplies from Stampin' Up!

Card: Elegant eggplant, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Old Olive, Whisper White and Marigold Morning
Inks: Perfect Plum,Basic Black
Stamps: Paisley, Riveting and Petal Prints

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect color combination.

Karen said...

Another Lovely Card Jean - you are so good at matching those colours!!

Kaen

Bethel of Bethania said...

Lovely card Jean - I do so love that background paisley stamp - looks so neat .... I hope you put your card up on Beate's site!!! BTW great corlours too. luv ... B

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Jean. LOVE Petal Prints and you showcased it so pretty!

Shannon McGann said...

I love your take on this sketch! Just beautiful! Love the colours.

Amy said...

Jean, this card is just beautiful!! I just really love the colours and just a delight to look at! Well done once again.