Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Challenge ATC

This is not such a good scan but I have no camera for now! This is an ATC for a challenge in a group. We were given the transparency with the stamped silhouette image and we have to produce an ATC using whole or part of the transparency and a button on it somewhere.
To make this card, I put glitter glue on the back of the transparency over the rose and the wings, then when dry, I covered the back with Diamond Glaze and sprinkled some glitter around. I scrunched up some coloured rice paper and flattened it out and stuck it to the image. Then stuck this all to a green card and cut it out.
Can't see it in the scan but the background card is stamped with Stampin' Up! French Script in black. Then the image is stuck to
the backing card and I added the dymo wording and the Prima flower with the weeniest of buttons in the middle!
Now I have to make another nine of these but they really don't take too long to do.


sophia landry said...

I wish I could see this close up or in person. It looks lovely, with all those sparkles. Great job!

CreativSpirit said...

Love this ATC Jean, you have some beautiful work on your blog. I have a couple of silhouette stamps that I never use much, might just try a similar idea with them.