Friday, July 20, 2007

Goldie



I havent felt like any card making this week - it has been so dreadfully and unusually cold here. Today the wind has settled down and it is a beautiful afternoon of 18 degrees C right now. As I have made nothing new to show, here is an ATC which I made as a swap for a Paper Arts Show in Melbourne last year.

IRL, it looks like the goldfish is actually floating and looks very pretty. He is stamped on acetate and painted from behind with Pentel Brush Markers which are water resistant once dry.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and I hope to be able to show something more in the next couple of days.

I have some of the latest Stampin' Up! Spring Mini catalogues with some very yummy sets, punches and papers so if anyone wants to order, please let me know! We can order from them until the 30th November.

No comments: