Saturday, June 23, 2007

Two very different cards today!

The stamp I used here comes from my all time favourite Stampin' Up! set Lovely as a Tree and funnily, it was one of the sets in my very first Stampin' Up! order which I did whilst in the USA a few years ago. This card is a very simple one and would be suitable for many different occasions.

Supplies all from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Lovely As a Tree and Its Your Birthday
Cardstock: More Mustard, Close to Cocoa and Garden Green
Inks: Close to Cocoa and Versamark
Copper embossing powder and brads and chalks

The tree is stamped with versamark and embossed with copper embossing powder. I sprinkled a tiny bit of glitter on before I embossed. Then I used green and brown chalks in places. The green strip has been run through the Big Shot with a Cuttlebug mosaic texture embossing folder.


Just another card made with the Stampin' Up! Roses in Winter set. Not totally sure I am happy with it - maybe it needs a bit of a contrast colour such as green somewhere??





Supplies: Stamps: Roses in Winter, Fine Lace and French Script background stamps and Its Your Birthday -all from Stampin' Up!


Inkpads: Stampin' Up! Rose Romance and Rose Red plus Adirondack Cranberry





To make the roses, I stamped them on to soft confetti card, then tore around each and crumpled them - bit hard to see in the picture. I sponged over the French Script part with Rose Romance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, again 2 beautifull cards.